Saturday 5 March 2011

My First China Glazes!

I recently went into Sally's and seen China Glaze on offer, buy two, get a "No Chip Top Coat" free.
I'm not sure what happened, but I paid full price for all three, and I haven't got a discount card either ;(
Bad times.

On the plus side: I'm in love! It's been, a few years probably since i really liked shimmering polishes.

Awakening is a soft rose type pink, but with flashes of warm bronze.

3 Coats
With Flash
Konad: M60
Stamping Colour: China Glaze - Evening Seduction
Base Colour: China Glaze - Awakening
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat

Evening Seduction is a Plum that goes almost black with three coats.
Swatches to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]