Sunday 24 July 2011

Pixel Nails

When i first saw this plate I was dying to try it, but for some reason would only settle for trying it on white; with a dark blue. And until recently I've not had a half decent blue to stamp with. But I got this one with my £5 off voucher from boots a while back.

I'm a little bit gutted it didn't turn out as opaque as I wanted, but for thinner designs it's pretty awesome.


Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Sally Hansen - White On
Stamp Color: No7 - Betty Blues
Plate: BM204
These remind me of winter style knits. I miss winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]