Tuesday 22 October 2013

Amy's Flamingo Nails

Hi all

So my laptop is still not fixed, kinda hoping my friend will be able to help me out, but for the meantime I have all the photos from my phone (give or take) to edit on the family computer and post from time to time. So all hope is not lost!

Today we have some nails that I was meant to post many moons ago.  These were totally inspired by Souchka Nails, and this manicure in particular. I found these so freaking adorable that when Amy wanted her nails done, I knew I had to do something with flamingos! Needless to say my flamingo skills need improving upon, but still; flamingo nails = Yes!
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colours: Color Club - Blue-ming & Zoya - Solange
Other Colours: Zoya - Solange Acrylci Paints, Models Own - Pastel Pink, Beauty UK - Jelly Bean
Glitter
Top Coat: Advanced Hard As Nails


What do you think of these? I can't recall if I glitter-bombed the thumb nail, or did another flamingo. Either way I love them, and love the colour combination.

Hope you've had a good Tuesday, I will be spending mine at an away day for the service I work for, which means lectures, some training, and a buffet lunch. Nom.

2 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]