Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Orange & Purple Gradient with Black Stamping

Hi guys,

Two posts in the same week (sort of) what's going on?! I think I may have slightly gotten back into the swing of editing photos & posting, still not back into the swing of looking at other people blogs and feeling inspired, but it's a start.

Today I have an orange to purple gradient stamped with BYS - Black Satin and Bundle Monster BM404.  I really enjoy doing gradients like this with a creme and a fleck shimmer polish.
Base coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colours: 2true - Mila & Sally Hansen - Pink Force
Stamping Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM404
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

And here's a pic of the base with a flash:

Hope you're all having a good week so far, hopefully I'll have some more nails for you this coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]