Thursday 29 September 2011

Bright Aztec

A week or so back I asked my brothers girlfriend if I could do her nails, and the only thing she knew is that she wanted bright ^_^. I'm starting to really love doing other peoples nails though I'm always nervous as hell and don't wanna hurt them when pushing back cuticles and such, and I have some shake issues sometimes :P

Anyhoo I got some nail inspiration pics from google and she decided on aztec. I think I might've tried aztec on one finger on myself  a few months back, and then decided it was too much hassle to commit to a whole mani, taking my weaker hand into consideration. So doing a full mani of aztec on someone else was rather fun.


Base Coat: Total Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: P2 - Pink It Up!
Yellow: Manhattan - Lemonade - 15
Green: P2 - Artful
Black Nail Art Pen
I think If I hadn't been a little hesitant I would've paid more attention to the spacing between colours, but I still love how it turned out. It was quite hard working on small nails (she's a biter) but she's said she didn't bite her nails as much having them painted, and I'm doing her nails again tomorrow :]

So a thank you to Steph for playing model :]

4 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]