Saturday 1 October 2011

Beauty UK & Nailene Star Stickers

Just a quickie. I may be a little busy this month with Halloween preparations, but I'm still gonna try and do my nails the usual amount despite already ruining one mani earlier while sanding ¬_¬

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Beauty UK - Purple
Stars: Nailene Stickers
Top Coat: China Glaze No Chip Top Coat
The polish is probably 2 years old, so i'm not sure if thy stock it anymore. It's quite sheer, but it builds nicely. In person I wouldn't agree with "Purple" and more of a dark berry red.

1 comment:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]