Friday 28 October 2011

My First Jelly Sandwich!

I don't really have any glitter polishes that have a mix of sizes in, the closest thing I have is Rimmel - Disco Ball, but even then the glitters micro to small. So seeing all these pretty Jelly Sandwiches around, I decided to invest in a polish with large Holo glitter pieces in, I then decided to mix up a bunch into an empty mini bottle. I'm still lusting after something like Essence - Circus Confetti, or NYX - Carnival but it seems like it would be quite hard to get my hands on either of them :(

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Flormar - Neon Green N007 (2 coats)
Glitter: Franken
Another Coat of Flormar
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat


And here's what I mixed up into a mini 17 Bottle
L-R: Barry M - Hologram Hexograms, Barry M - Pink Iridescent, Maybelline - Ice Princess, Rimmel - Disco Ball
I'm really not sure how I ended up with a line of glitter on my index finger, I guess I'm just unlucky hahaha. And I still feel like I need a glitter size in between Disco Ball and Holo Hex.

7 comments:

  1. This is pretty! I have plenty of glitter, but no jelly polish!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo this polish is really pretty! You did a great job making it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job! really love the green shade! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you know you picked out the glitter and lined them up! Hahaha! I love this green so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]