Sunday 23 October 2011

Wintery Pastel Aztec

These didn't really take too long to do, however I had to rush to finish them for my mate Dom coming over, and only got a chance to take a photo the next morning before rushing out to meet some friends. So one photo blog posts are back for today! Sorry for the naff photo too, but I couldn't not post these after all the effort, even though there's a lot to be improved upon!
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Models Own - Utopia
First Stripe: Barry M - Grey
Second Stripe: Beauty UK - Smokey Lilac
Third Stripe: Beauty UK - Soft Grey
Nail Pens In Black & White
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat

8 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]