Thursday 20 October 2011

Manhattan Green Piece, Tape Mani, Matte, & Flakieess!!!

I was taking photos of a swatch of Green Piece when I made plans for the next day, so this mani was just a super quick idea so I didn't have plain boring nails xD I Did two coats of Nubar over the green, and then taped off the area to paint black. BYS - Black Satin is the only black I use for Konad/Bundle Monster, and the only black I use for 1 coat opacity. Love iiit.

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Manhattan - Green Piece
Flakies: Nubar - 2010 - G188
Black: BYS Black Satin
Matte: Rimmel Pro - Matte Finish
I do wish i'd done the black a little skinnier, so they were more like snake eyes, but I like the look in the end.
Two Coats Manhattan - Green Piece
And here's the look In gloss.

8 comments:

  1. I love that green! The final mani is so cool! I love this a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matte flakies with a "V" moon = awesome!! Very Vampy...love this idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Fingers - Love that green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I love me some matte flakies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great! Love the matte flakies effect

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love the matt effect on the flacks! this really made me tempted to try out something similar:-) ty for the inspiration:-)!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]