Monday 24 October 2011

Essence Grand Plié In Black & Chrome Spider Web Tips

I trimmed my nails the other day and decided they would be a good length to do some Halloween stamping, and this is what I did. They're so simple but were quite fun to wear because of the contrast between the black and the bright silver chrome goodness xD

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Essence - Grand Plié In Black
Stamp Colour: China Glaze - Millennium
Plate: BM13
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat

Grand Plié In Black Is a three coater because of it's jelly base, when i was wearing it I couldn't help wishing there was more glitter, but looking at the photos I actually like how sparse it is. Though there is some my camera didn't pick up.

6 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love that base polish! Cute stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Where do you guy Essence?? I have seen the ones at Ulta in the Essence area, but I haven't seen ones like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :]

    @Jenn I actually won all the Essence polishes I own in a giveaway, so I have no idea where to buy them sorryy :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Thanks for not doing the web in black-it's becoming a peeve of mine! This is really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the spider web looks so neat & perfect! love 'em! x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]