Monday 3 October 2011

Galaxy/Nebula Nails

I've been wanting to do these for some time now but I never got around to it, but with the 31 day challenge there's been a lot more Galaxy nails recently and I fell in love with the look all over again.

I love the way these turned out (although I do wish I'd left a bit more black visible, and chilled out with the dots a bit xD) But for my first try they're not half bad, and so sparkly ^_^


Here's What I Used (L-R)
Nail Rx - Stuck On You Base Coat, Essence - Grand Plié In Black, Nubar - 2010, China Glaze - Millennium, Sally Hansen - White On, Matalan G - Sangria, Manhattan - Lemonade, Deborah - Turquoise Fever,
Rimmel - Disco Ball, Maybelline Colorama - Ice Princess, China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat
.
And Ice princess being stunning :]

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I love seeing galaxy nails-but am WAY too lazy to ever try them. Yours are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    @Fingers, they're actually so so easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These nails are sooo beauuutiful! One of the best galaxy nails I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]