Sunday 30 October 2011

My Halloween Nails & My Old Lady Zombie Costume :]

Just a quick post, as I'm dying and all I want to do is get into bed and watch films with some ice cream ^_^ Excuse the tip wear, too many layers of polish and paint, and not enough drying time.

What I Used:
Base Coat: Total Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: Models Own - Nude Beige (1 coat)
Acrylic Paints: Crimson Red, Black, Burnt Sienna
Polishes: Barry M - Raspberry & George - Matte Pink
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat
I used a dry brush for these, and basically stippled and swirled layers of colours on until I was happy with the icky look of these.

My costume from last night:

Foundation, then I made myself look old with a matte brown eyeshadow (the one I usually use for my eyebrows xD) a matte white to highlight and bronzer, and white face paint for the eyebrows
Disgusting Tooth Stain Lots Of Fake Blood, Bruising Makeup Stack, Liquid Latex
3 Large Velcro Rollers, And Two Victory Rolls On Each Side & White Colour Spray
Debating dressing up again tomorrow night but I'm really not sure I can be fussed with all of that again, though I do looooove dressing up xD

Hope everyone has had a good Halloweeny weekend

13 comments:

  1. Zombie outfit is ace, well ace :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your costume is incredible!!! I would be pretty scared if I saw you on the street lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's really frightening, but in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say the costume is incredible! You did a great job of making yourself look awesomely scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the costume, and the nails definitely match very well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is an awesome wicked cool costume.. you totally look like you belong in The Walking Dead (a really cool TV show)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks :D Best compliment evAr as I love The Walking Dead; TV show & Graphic Novels ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome!!! I was also a zombie this year but it was last minute... just whipped out the liquid latex and fake blood, ripped up some clothes and called it a day. Your costume is fantastic!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]