Tuesday 11 October 2011

P2 Passion & No7 Betty Blues Damask

P2 Passion is such a gorgeous colour, and I think I've recently added a Miss Sporty colour to my stash that's pretty much a dead on dupe. But that's for another post ^_^ In person the stamping looked more blue, and in the last photo you can sort of see that the shimmer comes through too. I think after leopard print, damask is my favourite go-to design. I wish there were some more image plates with damask on so I could change it up a bit. But maybe there is, who knows!

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: P2 - Passion
Stamp Colour: No7 - Betty Blues
Plate: BM21
Top Coat: China Glaze No Chip Top Coat
 


I know in reality I should be lusting after Autumn colours, but I just love bright so much!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love this - so striking! What a lovely colour and contrasted beautifully with black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The base colour is beautiful!! And the stamping is gorgeous! You are so good at stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good! The base color looks great with the black stamp! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try this stamping, I was unsure whether it would look, good but you convinced me to try =).

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color and stamping looks great, love it

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]