Wednesday 17 October 2012

W7 - Lava Flow & Another Swap With Susana

Hi all! Happy Thursday!

I have a quick swatch of W7 - Lava flow today, I was intending to stamp over it, but when I had it on I really didn't know what I could do with it. I also have new swap goodies from Susana to show you!
W7 - Lava Flow & Rimmel - Matte Finish
This is two coats of Lava Flow, an off white, almost lilacy base with matte black glitter, and regular red glitter floating around. When I first seen this polish many months back (I bought this back in July!) I loved it, but I just didn't like it on me, and I wished the red glitter was also matte. Which is why I added a matte top coat too, and it helped a bit.  In all honesty I liked this a lot better in person, at arms length than I do in these photos.

And onto my lovely goodies from my most recent swap with the lovely Susana, loads of new goodies to try! I got these a couple of weeks back now, but I'm yet to try anything still! I'm so bad!
 Very excited to try Violet Microglitter that's not even half the sparkle you can see in real life!

She also sent me some green tea, which is the nicest I've ever tried. I was going to wait to take a photo before trying it, but I really couldn't wait :P Thank you Susana!

What do you guys think of Lava Flow? 

19 comments:

  1. Great post I'm liking the look of million styles! Looks like a good one!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lava Flow is a neat color! I just love swaps, they are so much fun. Jealous of your Kiko polishes, have wanted to try some of those for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you already know... LOVE lava flow!
    I'm really happy that you liked all the goodies :)
    The nicest tea you've ever tried? *_* nice! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the nicest green tea i've ever tried :D

      Thanks again ^-^

      Delete
  4. I love those w7 sprinkles.

    And look at your swap haul! GET ON IT LADY! I have the blue Kiko Holo and it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! I've loved every single kiko I've tried so far:D

      Delete
  5. That looks pretty on you. And wow, that's really some nice polishes you got. So many pretties to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mani! Looks like you got some amazing items!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty! ohh look at those prettys...specially those kikos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy to have Lava Flow!! And those Kikos look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love lava flow! Milky polishes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome swap and swatch! I've never seen a polish like this one, that's why I really love it :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]