Thursday 22 November 2012

Essence - Choose Me! & Gosh - Holographic Hero Stamping

Hi all, happy Thursday :]

Scheduled post today, as I'm at work. I must have done these nails about a month back now, and this was my first time stamping with a holographic polish - which was an experience, as it would dry so so quickly!
Base Coat: La Femme
Base Colour: Essence - Choose Me!
Stamp Colour: Gosh - Holographic Hero
Image Plate: Dashica Big SpD-A
Top Coat: Rimmel 60 Seconds - Clear
And here are two swatch photos. This polish was extremely hard for me to photograph, so shiny, and sparkly, and not the best lighting in the world. This is three thin coats, that didn't fully cover my nail line, but as I was stamping I wasn't too bothered.

Hope you're all having a good Thursday :]

15 comments:

  1. I like the stamping design, I really need to get some new plates. Think the holographic may have looked better on a non shimmery colour just so it would stand out bit more. The green is pretty though, like a mermaid :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so pretty, holo stamping looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of polishes, it ended up really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing combo!:)
    You always choose polishes that i would not even consider!
    That's why i love always your manis! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great colour combo. It's subtle and so sparkly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]