Thursday 6 December 2012

Green Flakie Argyle

Hi all!

Quick post today, another mani from at least a month back now, this lack of daylight is starting to really annoy me! Also the flakies, and Diamond Drops looked so much better in proper sunlight, but there was literally not a sprinkle around when I had my camera near by.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Kiko - 296 - Meadow Green
Flakies; Catrice - C04 - Shake It! Flakie It!
Rainbow Shards: Color Club - Diamond Drops
Stamp Colour: Konad Special White
Image Plate: Konad M60
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

I probably could have done with two coats of Catrice - Shake It! Flake It! I would have used two if I wasn't going to add Color Club - Diamond Drops, and then stamp too.



So above is two coats of Kiko - Meadow Green. Not really much to say on this, the formula was amazing, which is a running theme with every single Kiko i've ever tried. The colour's glossy and bright and evens out on the nail so nicely.

That's all from me today! Happy Thursday :]

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty! That green is gorgeous and argyle is one of my fave designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great variations of meadow Green - pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The green is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that green base color! It's been cloudy and dreary for days at my house too. No sun shots for my posts. I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's starting to really annoy me! but I think whenever I do my nails I'm going to have to lug my camera all the way to work to get some daylight!

      Delete
  5. wow! loved this green... and i don't have it! GRRRRRRRR lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]