Monday, 3 March 2014

Gosh - Frosted Plum Swatches

Hi all.

Scheduled post from me today as I've recovered enough from Friday night to get some coherent sentences together.

This is a pretty pretty polish that was bought for me from the lovely Ashlyn at work =3 As the name would suggest Frosted plum has a really deep base and dries to a sugar-matte finish, and sparkles like no-other! From the bottle it reminds me a little of Models Own - Pinky Brown, just in the colour of some of the flecks.
Gosh - Frosted Plum
There's just something really lovely and warm about the glitter, but it's almost cool-toned too. Here's some pictures with a top coat :

And for good measure have a super blurry shot which shows how sparkly this bad boy is.

That's all from me today.  Hope you's had a nice weekend.

6 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]