Saturday, 22 February 2014

NOPI - Cinna-man of my dreams & Nude Stamping

Hi all. Yay Saturday. Thank god it's the weekend. I feel like I've been non-stop this week!

Today I have a couple swatch shots of the lovely Cinna-man of My Dreams by NOPI.  It's a reallllly dreamy bronze matte glitter that tends to lead on the rosey side. I wore this quite a bit when I first got it back in November/December it was just perfect with the weather, neutral but warm in a way.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Nicole by OPI - Cinna-Man of My Dreams
This was two coats, really lovely and opaque.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Nicole by OPI - Cinna-Man of My Dreams
Stamping Colour: Barry M - Lychee
Image Plate: Bundle Monster - BMH12
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
My manager loved this polish so much, along with A-Nise Treat when I first wore them she actually went out and bought a few polishes from the collection.

That's it from me today :] Hope you're all having a good weekend, I'm pooped from the gym this morning so I think I might have a nap and then hibernate from the world!

**Cinna-Man of My Dreams was sent to me for consideration of review**

6 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]