Sunday, 9 February 2014

Miss Sporty - Pop Fiction, Glitter & Dogtooth Stamping

Hi all.

Yay Sunday, the day of lazing :]

Today I have a manicure that I did back in November (for November 5th).  I only have the one photo, but I really liked this mani, I love stamping over chunky glitter.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Miss Sporty - Pop Fiction
Glitter: Models Own - Disco Inferno
Stamping Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM322 (ring) & Konad M63
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
Shot and sweet from me today, I have loads of other stuff to be getting on with even though I really should just be lazing about!

Hope you've all had a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I always love that design, very pretty! i love the glitter and the blue polish is jut beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blue is always going to have my heart!

      Delete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]