Tuesday 22 April 2014

Red & Gold Aztec Using Bundle Monster

Hi all,

I thought I was going to have a load of time this weekend to blog, but as it turns out, loads of plans occurred, and I've only just had time to do my nails/blog tonight (Monday).

These are some nails I did quite a while ago, as are most of my mani's so far this year.  These were some quickie nails midweek at some point back in January.  Orly - Naughty is a really lovely super dark red polish, it dried really well, but after stamping with Barry M - Gold Foil and adding a top coat, it pulled through some of the colour and made some of the stamping look pink-ish.  I had heard of this before, but never actually experienced it.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Orly - Naughty
Stamping Colour: Barry M - Gold Foil
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM410
Top Coat: Sally Hansen - Advanced Hard As Nails

7 comments:

  1. satta kingThis will help you draw people into your network naturally and not bother people who are not interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have any spare money in a savings account, use it to pay off your mortgage.satta king

    ReplyDelete

  3. Don't be afraid to seek professional help if anxiety is interfering with your ability to function. Anxiety is a common and treatable ailment and there are numerous sources you can depend on for advice and help. Doing nothing can lead to increased anxiety and other things like depression and health problems. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stress alters hormonal levels that can negatively impact your general wellness, and it is also detrimental to your overall health. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good home business tip is to keep any and all receipts related to your business. Keeping receipts is very important because you'll need them as proof when it comes time to do your taxes. You're going to need proof for every single deduction you take that's related to your business. satta king Check out your competition. To ensure that you will be gaining readers, Play Bazar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zindagi Me Bar~Bar Sahara Nahi Milta
    Bar~Bar Koi Pyar Se Pyara Nahi Milta
    Hai Jo Paas Use Sambhal Ke Rakhna
    Khoya Hua pyaar Phir Kabhi Dobara Nahi Milta satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  7. play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king Mile to hazaron log the Zindagi me ,
    Par wo sabse alag tha jo kismat me nahi tha...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]