Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Red & Gold Aztec Using Bundle Monster

Hi all,

I thought I was going to have a load of time this weekend to blog, but as it turns out, loads of plans occurred, and I've only just had time to do my nails/blog tonight (Monday).

These are some nails I did quite a while ago, as are most of my mani's so far this year.  These were some quickie nails midweek at some point back in January.  Orly - Naughty is a really lovely super dark red polish, it dried really well, but after stamping with Barry M - Gold Foil and adding a top coat, it pulled through some of the colour and made some of the stamping look pink-ish.  I had heard of this before, but never actually experienced it.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Orly - Naughty
Stamping Colour: Barry M - Gold Foil
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM410
Top Coat: Sally Hansen - Advanced Hard As Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]