Monday, 28 April 2014

OPI - The Muppets Most Wanted

Hi all.

Today I have swatches of two gorgeous polishes from the new collaboration from OPI & The Muppets.  To celebrate the release of the new movie Muppets Most Wanted.

Here's a little bit from what OPI had to say about the collection:
"The Muppets are a fun-loving, colorful cast of characters. These eight new nail lacquers were inspired by their latest adventures in Disney’s Muppets Most Wanted, which include a glamorous international stage tour – and lots of surprises"


I chose to review two polishes, Gaining Mole-Mentum, and Miss Piggy's Big Number. I am so happy with my selection as Miss Piggy's Big Number is a really gorgeous eye-catching blue, which does tend to streak a bit, but to the eye you don't notice.  Gaining Mole-Mentum is described as a chunky shredded glitter made of rose and gold, but I swear there's silver pieces in there also.  This polish, surprisingly dried quicker than Miss Piggy's Big Number.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: OPI - Miss Piggy's Big Number (3 coats)
Glitter: OPI - Gaining Mole-Mentum (2 coats)
Below is the swatch shots of Miss Piggy's Big Number.  This is three thin coats, and as it's one of those polishes that looks different in every light, there's a few pics!

This is probably the better picture of the polish, the mirror-like quality is coming through, and you even get hints of the super subtle duochrome effect too.

I will admit though, the next day I added another coat of Gaining Mole-Mentum and it looked so much better!

I was also going to include a clip, but there was an error sadly :(

**These polishes were sent to me for consideration of review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]