Wednesday 16 April 2014

Interview Nails, Barry M Vanilla & White Stamping

Hi all,

Yay Wednesday. I say yay as It's a four day week for me, with a four day weekend, followed by another short week, and yet another long weekend! Thank eff for Bank Holidays!

I'm still working through a backlog of manicures I've done over the last four months, and today is the turn of the nails I wore for my interview at the end of January. Interviews are one of those lovely times I do a nude or peach base with subtle stamping. This isn't because I don't like the combo, but I'm such a fan of bold manis. Oddly enough as I already knew the people I was being interviewed by, and they both love nail art themselves (now!) I still chose to do a nude to go with my outfit.

On to the pics:
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Barry M - Vanilla
Glitter: Nails Inc - Electric Lane
Stamping Colour: Konad Special White
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM419
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

Everytime I look at this particular stamp all I want to do is stamp it in a blue over white and have china nails!

Please excuse the dry hands, Winter was taking it's toll on me! Hope you've all had a good week so far :]

7 comments:

  1. When recruiting new people, be ready to guide them.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta kingWhen you own your home outright your annual home insurance premiums can drop dramatically as insurance companies tend to assume that home-owner's are more likely to take care of and secure their property.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Regular exercise is helpful in dealing with anxiety. Exercise is a natural stress cure, and it is a great way of minimizing your anxiety symptoms. Most days, aim to get at least half an hour of aerobic exercise. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. play bazaar satta kingReducing the stress in your life has many benefits and you can reduce stress through exercise, meditation or listening to your favorite tunes a few minutes daily can provide you with many benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peruse government surplus sales. You'll find all kinds of supplies to outfit your home business. You will be amazed at what the government gets rid of every day! These sales have everything from used office furniture to surplus trucks, cars and other vehicles that the government no longer needs. satta king Check out your competition. To ensure that you will be gaining readers, Play Bazar

    ReplyDelete
  6. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Mujhe Is Baat Ka Gum Nahi Ki…
    Badal Gaya Zamana,
    Meri Zindagi To Sirf Tum Ho,
    Kahi Tum Na Badal Jana..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mile to hazaron log the Zindagi me ,
    Par wo sabse alag tha jo kismat me nahi tha... Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]