Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Interview Nails, Barry M Vanilla & White Stamping

Hi all,

Yay Wednesday. I say yay as It's a four day week for me, with a four day weekend, followed by another short week, and yet another long weekend! Thank eff for Bank Holidays!

I'm still working through a backlog of manicures I've done over the last four months, and today is the turn of the nails I wore for my interview at the end of January. Interviews are one of those lovely times I do a nude or peach base with subtle stamping. This isn't because I don't like the combo, but I'm such a fan of bold manis. Oddly enough as I already knew the people I was being interviewed by, and they both love nail art themselves (now!) I still chose to do a nude to go with my outfit.

On to the pics:
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Barry M - Vanilla
Glitter: Nails Inc - Electric Lane
Stamping Colour: Konad Special White
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM419
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

Everytime I look at this particular stamp all I want to do is stamp it in a blue over white and have china nails!

Please excuse the dry hands, Winter was taking it's toll on me! Hope you've all had a good week so far :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]