Friday 13 May 2011

Mini Haul & Odd-Bling Leopard

Last week I took a trip with my parents to Chester-le-street (about half an hour drive I think) in hope of finding some nail goodies on the market there.

And I did, two very luminous (despite what the photo looks like) neon's from the market, and five others from Boyes. The market it's self was disappointing though very blah :(

It's a very rare occasion that I get to go to Boyes, I used to love Boyes as a kid, getting false nails and random makeup goodies, but that was when I was staying at the caravan with the family near Richmond, or visiting family in Northallerton / going to Darlington. I forgot how much I love that place!

On to the goodies :]]

L-R: Yssy - Name Is Unkown, Revlon - Minted, Color Craze - Power Outage, Yes Love - Neon Green,
Color Craze - Static Electricity, Rimmel - Milk Chocolate, Color Craze - Atomic
I picked the neon's up just for fun, and at 50p each I couldn't resist. From Boyes I first picked up the LA Color polishes and i wish i had gotten all the others they have by them. They're very jelly like in application and some don't cover my nail line too well with thin coats, but thicker coats aren't a drying problem. 

I wish I'd bought Revlon - Minted when I was lusting after a mint, though streaking can be tricky it's so so so much nicer than Collection 2000's Mint Mojo. Though I still like the colour.

Base colour: LA Colors - Color Craze - Power Outage
Glitter: Mac - Crystalled Fuschia

Stamp colour: BYS - Black Satin
Plate: M57
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Top Coat - China Glaze - no chip top coat
What you can't see in the photo is that there's violet shimmer throughout this polish - so pretty. The glitter that I pressed on when the Polish was tacky is actually quite a bright pink that flashes Lime green & sometimes Lilac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]