Sunday, 26 January 2014

A Few Manis From November

Hi all.

I've spent a few hours today editing through some old photos (most of which were taken on my iPhone, so aren't the best quality) so I have a few mani's to show you today, and hopefully will get some more set up to post so I can start posting regularly again!
Base coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: NOPI - Pretty In Plum
Stamping Colour: Barry M - Silver Foil
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM417
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

Please excuse the tip wear in the next one, and the not so great stamping. I actually think that this purple and yellow combo was from mid October!
Base Coat CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Sinful Colors - Amethyst
Stamping Colour: Konad Yellow
Image Plate: BM423
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Revlon - Emerald City
Stamping Colour: Revlon - Copper Chrome
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM415
Image Plate: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
Not the best pictures, but the first mani I especially loved. The base is Nicole by OPI - Pretty In Plum very lovely shade, and it looks quite different in different lighting.

Other than that there's not much more to say! Hope you've had a lovely weekend, mine has been a let down; as per. But at least I have a busy three days before I have an interview on Thursday, and then I'm not back in work until Monday!

6 comments:

  1. I love all 3 manis especially the cherons! I have to say that Pretty in Plum is super flattering on you skintone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D Maybe that's why I liked that shade so much!

      Delete
  2. the purple and yellow combo is pretty awesome! beautiful polishes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]