Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Purple - 49 & W7- Mauve Suede Cheeky Stamping

Hi all, happy Wednesday yayyy. This means I have today, and interview tomorrow and then a couple of days off :D Happy days!

Today I have some simple stamping for you. I love stamping with a polish like W7 - Mauve Suede over a creme, I love the little flecks of silver shining in the stamping.

The base is a polish brand called Purple Professional, and this particular polish is shade 49, which is a very very fair lilac. I then stamped it with W7 - Mauve Suede and Cheeky plate CH44 and added a top coat.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Purple Professional - 49
Stamping Colour: W7 - Mauve Suede
Image Plate: Cheeky CH44
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
 

Above is three thin coats. no top coat.

Hope you've all ha a good week so far :]

8 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]