Wednesday, 15 January 2014

NOPI - I Lilac Gumdrops

Hi all. Happy Wednesday!

By the time this posts i'm hoping my newest little nephew has been born. My soon to be sister-in-law has been in labour since yesterday evening. Dying to find out his name; dying to meet him!

Today I have some swatches of Nicole by OPI - I Lilac Gumdrops from the Gumdrops line.  This is a really stunning sugar-matte frosted polish, which has the prettiest irregular silver flecks in it. I believe this is two coats shown below, not the best light, but murky overcast days are full upon the North East of England.
Nicole by OPI - I Lilac Gumdrops

I really love the glow of this polish, in fact, all the polishes from this line (I still have more swatches to come). I also couldn't help but try this with a top coat, and with a matte top coat too, to see the difference.
Still very glowy with a top coat
Matte Top Coat, gives such a beautiful powdery finish!
That's all from me today! I'm hoping to be back at the weekend with some more stamping, and some more from the Gumdrops collection.

**This polish was sent to me for consideration of review**

4 comments:

  1. Love these gumdrops! Nice swatch and pix, I didn't topcoat or matte when I wore it, cool to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Not my favourite shade of purple, but it's definitely perfect for nail art!

      Delete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]