Wednesday 23 November 2011

Gold, Chunky Glitter & Black Crackle

So it must been about a year since I bought this mixed glitter, and I had forgotten all about it. At the time I did swatch it, and decided it was too goopy, and smelly to really bother with. Also the glitter's curved and it's beyond annoying¬_¬

Anyhooo I recently found it again and decided to give it a go with a crackle. Unfortunately the gold had leaked from the gold glitter turning them silver, and the clear into murky brown. It's rank. But it didn't look so bad on :]

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Coat: Miss Sporty - Gold Back Stage
Glitter: Xtras - Mix Gold
Crackle: Barry M - Instant Nail Effects
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat



Please excuse the tip wear and nail growth, this was after a couple of days wear, I was just waiting for the sun to come back out xD



4 comments:

  1. love the chunky glitter/gold combi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you the Versatile blogger award,you can claim it here if you like
    http://nailsandstuff-shannara.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am digging that chunky glitter over gold!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]