Saturday 5 November 2011

Steph's Vegas Inspired Nails

I did these a few weeks ago, inspired by a photo I seen on google while I was looking for vegas themed nails and stuff, but now I can't find the image ;(

I'm still not really gettting any better and taking photos of other peoples nails, but I think I have some ideas for the next time I do her nails.

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Sally Hansen - White On
I then placed small strips of tape, and painted over them with BYS - Black Satin
For rounding off corners and lettering I used Red & Black acyrilic paint
The little red gem was from a Broadway pack of gems my friend Vicki got me :]
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Nail Studs: 2mm Silver Nail Heads
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat
I apparently can't draw clubs for the life of me :P Happy Bonfire/Guy Fawkes Night!

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog from someone else's awarding you and so glad I did, all your nail looks are sooo cute! I love this mani, it's super fun,

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]