Friday 16 March 2012

Spring Challenge - Day 2 - St. Patrick's Day

Today is the second day of the spring challenge myself and Esme of Nail Addict are going to do.

I'm a little bit bummed about how these came out, because in real life I swear this colour looks more green! So just use your imagination :P

Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: P2 - Artful
Tip Colour: George - Mischief
Stamp Colour: Konad White
Image Plates: BM03 & Born Pretty Plate M71
Top Coat: Models Own - 3 In 1

Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: P2 - Atrful
Tip Colour: Barry M - Emerald Green
                  Sally Hansen - White On
                 George - Mischief
Black Acrylic Paint
Citadel - Shining Gold
Don't forget to go check out Nail Addict to see what Esme came up with today.


25 comments:

  1. great colors, and I love the different clovers, and the thumb is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Irish flag jacket?/pants?! That is a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is freakin awesome! Love the belt nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! :) love the belt/irish flag!! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I ESPECIALLY LOVE the thumb one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look amazing! I especially love the thumbs =) Your stamping is so clean as well, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing! I especially like the thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh so adorable!!! i love this manicure! very very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, just love the Thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaahhh cuteness over load on the thumb! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]