Thursday 15 March 2012

Stripes & Roses

So just a little post today, It's been a bit blah and overcast the past couple of days so I felt like wearing some grey :] 

Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You/
Base Colour: Beauty UK - Soft Grey
Stamping Colours: Models Own - Purple Blue
                              BYS - Black Satin
Stamping Plates: BM20 & BM14
Top Coat: Models Own - 3 In 1


I took sooo many photos of this mani in an attempt to get a pic of the slight shift in the stripes, but it was such a pain in the butt I gave up! I do love how the flecks that are in Purple Blue give the stripes a bit of texture.

I hope everyone's having a good Thursday!

14 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]