Friday 23 March 2012

Spring Challenge - Day 4 - Worms

Happy Friday! Yayy!

Today the spring challenge myself and Esme of Nail Addict are doing calls for worms! This was my first idea, and I just rolled with it, so I hope everyone likes these :P

Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: W7 - Suede
Sponged Base: Barry M - Grey, Beauty UK - Soft Grey

Worm, Grass & Mud: Acrylic Paints
Top Coat: Models Own - 3 In 1





I love Mr Worm... These were so fun to wear; especially with the matte top coat so there was no bothersome glare.
 
I thought of Mr Worm as happy; with a little black crooked smile; but when I shown these to Scott what he originally seen was a grumpy worm! 

I love that he has a smile and a gurning face :P What do you see? 

Check out what's to come:


Don't forget to check out what Esme came up with :]

43 comments:

  1. hahaha what a cute little guy! or..not little, actually

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! You did a great job on the worm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooow do you do all this? amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hha this is sooooo fkrn cute!!! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: I love the smile, thats actually the first thing I noticed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This came out amazing!! I love it! SO adorable!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Nail-Art is amzing, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is freaking amazing! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have excelled yourself. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the matte finish, looks really cool.

    www.wonderlustnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!! I never thought I would say that a worm is cute, but this one is!!! You are incredibly talented, I wish I could do nail art like this =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe this is amazing!! Mr. Worm is sooo cute! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw the worm is sooo cute! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This little guy is so flipping cute! Amazing detail in your 'masterpiece'. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at that cute smile! He's so adorable !! :D I bet it took you long to do this, it looks like a lot of work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Thanks! & It didn't actually take that long because I was using acrylics I didn't really have to wait too long between stages ^_^

      Delete
  16. Oh my goodness! Wow! This is so detailed and such a cool concept!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's the cutest worm I've ever seen he is def smiling! Your art skills are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is hilarious! I can't believe you did worms! It really is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Thanks Fingers! I thinking I'm growing fond of having weird things on my nails :D

      Delete
  19. I awed by the skill involved but ew! Worms on your fingers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]