Sunday 24 February 2013

2true Glitterati Shade 1 - Sapphire

Hi all, no Adventures In Stamping post for me today as I just didn't get round to it.

So instead you can have a couple of swatch shots of a polish that's unique to my stash. This is two coats over black with a top coat. I still haven't tried this by its self, but its really pretty for layering. and it dries really quickly too. Its a blueish base, with fine blue micro glitter, silver hex glitter, and iridescent hex glitter that flashes blue and green.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: W7 - Black
Glitter: 2true Glitterati Shade 1 - Sapphire
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

It was kind of hard to capture the iridescent flashes that a lot of the glitters in this have, just look to the bottle for what kind of other colour flashes you get while wearing this.

That's all for me today I'm afraid.

** This product was sent to me for possible review**

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I have this, never thought of wearing it over black! it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]