Wednesday 27 February 2013

Steam Punk Nails

Hi all

Little bit of a late post today, but If I don't do it now i'm going to crawl into bed until morning!

These, in my head, were awesome, but something about the stamp didn't really work. I think the stamp may be engraved too deep, as only one nail out of ten came out with actually spikes on the cogs, instead of smooshy circles.

That being said, I really enjoyed wearing these, I like how the whole thing pulled together. If only the stamp had worked out!! Yikes, ignore the blurry photos!
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Jacava - Chocolate Melts
Sponged Colours: W7 - Suede & Black
Stamping Colour: Miss Sporty - Electric Beige
Image Plate: Cheeky CH33
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

Here's the base before the stamping:




Hope you guys have had a good Wednesday! I spent mine working, and snacking on Seaweed heh.


8 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]