Sunday 17 February 2013

Crazy Neons - We Stamp On Sundays

Hi all, been a little MIA this week again, but I've just been shattered!

This week's stamping challenge over at Adventures In Stamping was to use crazy bright neons. I decided to do a "plastic bag" smooshie style base for these, and then stamp over with black.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Rimmel - French White
Neon Colours: Kiko - 356 - Melon
Alessandro - Pomegranate
Clubworks - Pink
Stamp Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Image Plate: Konad M85
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

Here's my base, before a top coat, and the method used didn't really work, so I filled in some of the whiter spots with a cotton bud with polish on.
 Here's what I used:

Hope you've had a good weekend! I should be getting ready to head out to stuff my face with yummy food, probably Wagamamas, nomnomom noodles! And then to go watch Wreck-It Ralph :D

15 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]