Sunday 3 February 2013

Green Skulls and Cutlasses Nail Stamping

Hi all, hope you've all had a good weekend =]

I'm not taking part in this week's challenge at Adventure In Stamping, cause I came up with seriously no ideas!

So instead I have for you some Pirate themed stamping using Cheeky Plate CH49.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Yes Love - K011
Stamping Colour: Models Own - Emerald Black
Image Plate: Cheeky CH49
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
Blurry, but yay shimmer!
And here's a swatch of the lovely base colour


So what do you guys think? I really loved wearing these, and the cutlass image stamped so perfectly.

7 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]