Friday 8 February 2013

Sally Hansen - Quick Brick & Yellow Stamping

Hi hi all. Yay Friday!

This will be a scheduled post, but I already have that Friday feeling!

Today's nails start with a base, which is actually one of my favourite red polishes because it's so vibrant, and with all the Inst-Dri polishes I've tried the coverage is just amazing. So after a base of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Quick Brick I then decided to stamp with Konad Special Polish - Yellow, which at the time seemed like a fun move to make, but I'm not certain if it's the cheeky plates, or the special polish, but things just aren't working out!
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Quick Brick
Stamping Colour: Konad Special Polish - Yellow
Image Plate: Cheeky CH46
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
I had quite a bit of problems with the stamp smearing or more like stretching I suppose. And not picking up the little bits inside the stars. I've just started to work my way through my cheeky plates testing them on paper, so hopefully this was just a bad attempt on my behalf and not some deep engraving!

And this is a shot of Quick Brick without top coat, with flash. Nomnomnom!

That's all from me today :]

8 comments:

  1. it looks like the sultan's outfit...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color on you!
    The stamping work... reminds me magic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Insta-Dris! Just got my package of cheeky plates and am DYING to use them all! Just found your blog on a random internet cruise and definitely following! I stopped blogging for awhile and now that I'm back I can't believe how many new nail heads there are! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you like! I'm still working my way through the plates, I have already found one that's a bit damaged but i'm yet to contact the company to get a replacement, hopefully that'll all go smoothly!

      Delete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]