Saturday 2 March 2013

NOPI - Jade In The Shade & Technic - Mermaid Swatches

Happy Saturday guys! Hope you've enjoyed yours as much as I've enjoyed mine (spent it internet shopping... and bought nothing, aha!)

Small post today, just some swatches from a few weeks back. Nicole by OPI - Jade In The Shade is a pretty blue metallic that sometimes has a bit of an aqua look to it, it's the kind of colour that you can get from pretty much any brand, nothing special. The formula on this isn't great, and these pictures show three coats.

And this is with one coat of Technic - Mermaid
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Nicole by OPI - Jade In The Shade
Glitter: Technic - Mermaid
Top Coat: Rimmel 60 Seconds Clear

Pretty pretty, I think it'd look great over a dark blue creme.

That's it from me. I'll be back tomorrow for the Adventures In Stamping challenge :]

3 comments:

  1. I love the glitter addition on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the base colour but the formula of this one doesn't seem too great. Nice glitter layering though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Formula of the NOPI is certainly way better than the glitter formula!

      Delete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]