Tuesday 5 March 2013

Holographic Dollars

Hi all.

Today I have some nails for you that I was very excited to do, and I loved wearing these. These are a base of Gosh - Holographic Hero stamped with Konad - Pop Green using Cheeky CH55. So simple, but they were nice and bold. I felt so gangster with these.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Gosh - Holographic Hero
Stamping Colour: Konad Special Polish - Pop Green
Image plate: Cheeky CH55
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
And a blurry shot for good the strange reflective look.

I wore these before It started getting light enough in the mornings for me to take photos. As much as I don't like the heat, I'm beyond looking forward to real daylight for photo taking!

Hope you're all having a good Tuesday so far. I'll be tucking into some lunch right about when this posts :]

8 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]