Monday 25 March 2013

Spring Flowers - We Stamp On Sundays

Hi all.

Happy Monday, start to a four day week, four day weekend combo - I like! I always feel a little strange posting these on Mondays, but as it was getting so so late last night I decided to take advantage of the fact I can now set up posts in my lunch break!

This week's challenge over at Adventures In Stamping called for spring flowers. When I started these I didn't know what stamp I was going to use, or what colours, just that I wanted to stamp over a gradient. So I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Rimmel - White
Gradient Colours: Catrice - London, H&M - Make Me Blush, Revlon - Teak Rose
Stamp Colour: Sally Hansen Fairy Teal
Image Plate: Cheeky CH44
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
 Two coats of white:

Then I sponged on the three colours at once, and did two coats of this, these pictures were taken without a top coat.
Here's what I used minus the stamping polish: 

Hope you guys like these!

Back to work I go :(

15 comments:

  1. They look so pretty!
    I reminds me sunset... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susana! That's kinda what I was hoping for :]

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty combo. The colors are really beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is just lovely! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I didn't know the trick with the white base underneath sheerer colors for gradients yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do it under sheer polishes, and brights to help build them up :]

      Delete
  5. this is just lovely..I adore the yellow-pink gradient, it's so subtle and sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of stamping over a gradient. I must do that soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do iiiiit! It's honestly one of my favourite things.

      Delete
  7. amazing manicure! i loveee this

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]