Thursday 7 March 2013

Maria's Micro Paintings

Hi all, happy Thursday!

Hope you're all well. Today I have for you some looooovely Micro Paintings that came from the even lovelier Maria from Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog. Maria comes up with a load of beautiful designs, especially her lovely freehand floral nails, if for some reason you haven't seen her blog, check her out now :]

Maria got in contact with me back in November for a little bit of feedback, and she offered to send me my own set of Micro Painted nails as a little thank you I suppose. I received the set shortly after, all pretty and glued onto an acrylic backing with some holes so they're all ready to screw into the wall. I haven't found a place to put them yet, so they're currently resting against the wall on top of a set of drawers.

Check out how pretty these are, this is how they came:

If the sun ever shows it's face again I shall snap some sunlight photos of these beauties and edit them in :]

And here's a close up of my temporary favourite (as I can't settle on one for too long!)


I really love the mix of gliters on this one! To see more of these works of art, clicky click this link. Maria's now also selling these HERE and has a Facebook page for these too.

Thank you again to the lovely Maria for these pretties!

Have a nice Thursday ^-^

2 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]