Tuesday 19 March 2013

Nails Inc Porchester Square, Electric Lane & Cheeky Stamping

Happy Tuesday all. Hope you've had a good weekend, I spent mine tidying and painting (though I'm no where near finished!) So my nails are suffering, but my room's starting to come together :]

Today I have some Nails Inc Polishes to show you. Some of you may remember I got these in my little Christmas haul, and I've just started getting around to using them now.

Porchester Square is a lovely nude pale mushroom taupe. It's very flattering, and the formula was good, although I disliked the brush, but I put that down to it being a mini. Mini polishes and myself don't get on too well. Electric Lane is a very pretty scattered holographic top coat, which doesn't dull like some others, and still looks good in dim light too.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colours: Nails Inc - Porchester Square & Electric Lane
Stamping Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Image Plate: Cheeky CH52
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
Total blur shot, but this is how pretty this top coat is!
And here's the Base alone:
And with Electric lane. Pretty pretty.

That's all from me!

8 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]