Sunday 17 March 2013

St. Patricks Day - We Stamp On Sundays

Hi alllllllll! Happy Sunday.

Hopefully by the time this posts I shall be painting my wardrobes and finishing the decorating that I started 2 years ago. The likelihood of that actually being the case however, is kind of zero :P I'm so lazy.

This week's Adventures In Stamping Challenge was for St. Patricks Day. When I heard this was the case I knew the kind of thing I wanted to do immediately, which was a pleasant change!
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Barry M - Lychee
Other Colours: Yes Love - K011, and Kiko - Melon
Stamping Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Image Plate: Bundle Monster - BM206
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
Here's the splodged on colours before stamping:


Base colour with flakies:

Here's what I used:



Hope you've all had a good weekend!

12 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]