Tuesday 2 August 2011

Purple Heart Damask

I'll start off by saying I had such a hard time trying to capture all the colour flashes in this polish. It flashes purple, and green, and it's just so drool worthy - couldn't stop looking at my hands. and the formula's amazing, I had no problems at all with dragging, balding, and it was perfect in two coats.

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Gosh - Purple Heart
Stamp Colour: China Glaze - Millennium
Plate: BM20
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat

You can see the warm purple more here, than post Bundle Monster
2 coats in direct sunlight

Prettiness In The Bottle

2 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]