Wednesday 31 August 2011

Raspberry Peach Swirl

I'm back home! Yay! I can't wait for Friday to roll around so I can spend the whole day doing my nails. While I was house sitting I was getting stuck for ideas mainly because of having such a small amount of polishes with me! That and I never really had a chance to do my nails. But I have some ideas rolling around in my head now :]

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Models Own - Golden Peach
Stamp Colour: N.Y.C - Foil'er Up
Plate: Konad - M63

Top Coat: Rimmel

Golden Peach is a great colour, and the frosty gold to it cools it down in a way, however I was a little bit saddened by how sheer it was, and it gave me a slight case of lobster hands. Foil'er Up is such an amazing coloured chrome though! So glad to have it in my stamping collection now ^_^ Apologies for the smeared stamp, I've ran out of my preferred top coat ( I scraped the walls of the bottle for the mani before this) and I used a Rimmel one, 10 day wear I think.


Also please excuse the state of my cuticles, and the fact the swatch is pre clean up. I seriously need a cuticle oil rather than lotion. Anyone have any recommendations?

4 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]