Friday 27 January 2012

11 Questions!


I've been tagged a few times recently. I got this from Ingie over at fyeahilovenails. Which is awesome, as I love her blog :D

Rules for this tag:
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


11 things about me:
  1. I'm a natural blonde! I used to be bleach blonde a few years ago but made the switch, I don't regret it, but I miss having colourful pieces in my hair. I especially miss the Teal chunk I mainly used to sport.
  2. I'm the baby of the family, I have two brothers, two half brothers, and a half sister.
  3. I've always wanted big brown eyes. And have eye envy of those who have proper doe eyes!
  4. My room used to be painted like I was under the sea. The biggest wall had a mural painted by my mother with whales, turtles, clown fish, and even a sunken ship - just to name a few things. It was mental, and awesome.
  5. I'm recently addicted to The Biggest Loser, It's so good, and motivating too.
  6. I've never been on a plane, and I know I will freak myself out when that day comes. 
  7. The fact I've never been on a plane sucks, as there's so many places I want to visit. Maybe one day if I win the lottery I'll make a list; and go experience the world.
  8. I love all Next Top Model series, I've been watching them since, I dunno I was 14? And will continue to.. Forever and ever :P
  9. I think this is all I can think of... Sorry ;(

And now the 11 questions Ingie gave the people she tagged:


If you knew the world was going to end tomorrow, what would you do in your last living hours?
Really.. I would probably chill or party with Scott & friends.

How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully all set up, own home, happy, kids. The whole shebang.

What brings back childhood memories?
Spring in the garden, sitting by the pond playing with all the new froggies :]

What is your favorite nail polish brand and what color from that brand?
I've not tried all the brands I've wanted to, but I'm impressed with all the cremes that Models Own put out. Favourite colour is Utopia, It's such an odd colour, I love it!

What country would you like to visit?
I really couldn't pick one to put here, Canada & Mexico, Japan..

When you're alone, do you sing and pretend you can actually sing?
Usually yeah xD

Do you have a guilty pleasure? If so, what is it?
Hmm I don't think I do.

Do you have weird habits?
I couldn't think of any so I asked Scott, and he reminded me that I like to hide from him. I think my favourite time was where I hid under the covers when he'd went to go do something, and when he came back I could hear him looking for me in my other usual hidey spots xD It took him a while to find me :D Ah; I'm so weird!

Have you ever done something that you later regret?
A lot of stuff yeah, but who hasn't? I don't regret anything now though, cause I mightnot be where I am right now without all those mistakes

Do you have a favorite perfume?
No, no favourite just yet :(

How would you like to spend your most relaxing day?
If I didn't have to pay for it, spa treatments for the win, maybe finally experience a manicure :O

Here are my 11 questions for the people I tag:
  1. What was your favourite band when you were younger?
  2. If you could be any film character who would you be?
  3. What super powers would you have if you were a Superhero & what would your name be?
  4. What would you rather go without, Polished nails for a week, or makeup?
  5. If you could have three items on a desert island what would they be?
  6. Zombie virus.. Would you fight to survive, or just give up?
  7. If you could only have one type of polish (creme, glitter etc..) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  8. Do you have any weird habits? (Stealing Ingie's question here!)
  9. What's your favourite season?
  10. What's your go-to comfort food when you're ill?
  11. What was your favourite game as a kid? (board games, video games - anything!)

The 11 people I tag:
  1. Amandalandish
  2. Geez...
  3. Enigmatic Rambles
  4. Pixie Polish
  5. Dressed Up Digits
  6. Nail Addict
  7. Hooked!
  8. Nail Newbie
  9. Polished Casual
  10. Nail Stories
  11. I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing :) I will get to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! AHAHAA for mine I had asked what everyone would do if there was a zombie apocalypse the next morning. Hilarious that you had a zombie question too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I love it :D! I'd fight to survive, but when I imagine myself kicking some zombie ass, I'm awesome... and that just wouldn't happen hahaha xD

      Delete
  3. This was an awesome read! Hiding as a habit is cute! except when your a kid and mom can't find you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]