Sunday 22 January 2012

Stars - We Stamp On Sundays

Time for my second stamping challenge from Adventures In Stamping. This week's theme was stars, and at first I didn't really know what to do, what plates to use, what colours. It was a rather sunny day, so I decided on white, and Tie-Dye stars, using large stars, and some small stars to fill up some of the empty spaces.

Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: Sally Hansen - White On
Stamping Colours: Clubworks - Pink
                              Clubworks - Orange
                              P2 - Passion
                              Collection 2000 - Bongo Beat
Image Plates: BM05, BM14
Top Coat: Models Own - 3 in 1
Plates used, Sorry for the bad pic!
Right hand; I think it colours worked out better here because I didn't use as much P2 - Passion
Turned out alright I think :D! I think I made a mistake using P2 - Passion next to Collection 2000 - Bongo Beat, as It looks quite red. Maybe It was just because the opacity was different.

Anyhoo! Happy Sunday and I hope you enjoyed this mani :]

32 comments:

  1. I love this! Tie dye was a great idea and I think it worked out really well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is great! I love the tye died look. I would never have thought to do that. I'm going to have to try this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty...I wouldn't have thought to do tye dyed. Looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cool!! What a unique way to do this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This so pretty! I love how you did the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool & so bright! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool, reminds me of water colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this mani ...... Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tie-dye effect! Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks so pretty! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you mixed the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I told you this on Facebook-but this really is something great! I love how you did the different colored stamping! I really need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! I love doing stamping like this as it's a surprise how the colours are going to mix ^_^ You do need to try it :]

      Delete
  13. I LOVE this use of different colors on one stamp!! Very cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is SO fun! I am going to try this one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D it works better with colours that are quite sheer, like neon's so they can mix without the harsh lines :]

      Delete
  15. Wow! I have never seen this before, what an awesome idea to use several colors on the same stamp! I can't wait to try this. Great job girlie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]