Sunday 29 April 2012

Queen's Day - We Stamp On Sunday

This weeks challenge over at Adventures In Stamping is a mani for Queen's Day. All I know about Queen's Day is what I've read on Wiki. So If you want to read more, click here. I didn't really know what to do for these, so I settled on the obvious idea of orange and a crown. I hope I've done the holiday proud :]

Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: Paris Memories - 216
Stamp Colours: Miss Sporty - Gold Backstage
                         BYS - Black Satin
Image Plates: Konad M70, Bundle Monster BM08
Top Coat: Models Own - 3 In 1

 As always in these Sunday posts, here's what I used =]

27 comments:

  1. I didn't know that BYS stamped that well. And I love the base color. Is Paris Memories available online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the gold layer - that really makes it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you did :) I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that color on you and great stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! So beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your take on this! Impressive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is sooo nice, love that shade of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! The colors you used are great! I like how you did your stamping. It looks like a crown party! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know a thing about Queen's Day but I know I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The crowns are so cute! :) I like what you created :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! It's hard to do a good double stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this a lot! I have a crown stamp, but it doesn't work well which bums me out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]