Wednesday 4 April 2012

Mini Haul

I was feeling pretty crap the other day so I decided to buy some polishes. I was going to be going down the shops anyways (originally with family before they decided to leave without telling me) and then I felt the sudden urge to have some new pretties. I knew I wanted Pop Fiction after seeing it over at Nail Stories, and a Peach colour, but the rest was just because they were cheap ^_^


Beauty UK - Peach Melba -£1.99
Revlon - Sunshine Sparkle £1
Revlon - Teak Rose £1
Revlon - Emerald City £1
Miss Sporty - Pop Fiction £1.99
Gosh - Golden Dragon £2

I have no idea why Golden Dragon photographs so dark, It's such a gorgeous green in real life.

Anyhoo; just a quickie post from me today. Friday's Spring challenge is Easter Nails - so keep an eye out ^-^

16 comments:

  1. I've been pondering getting Pop Fiction after seeing it on Nail Stories too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Do it! It's gracing my fingertips right now and I'm in loove!!

      Delete
  2. Did you buy a rainbow on purpose?! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't intentional, no! I think It's just my default setting:P

      Delete
  3. A nice haul, I'm in love with Revlon - Sunshine Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to using Sunshine Sparkle :]

      Delete
  4. Good stuff!!! So ready for payday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to get each Revlon from your post, they're so pretty. :D Peach melba is great too, actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Next time I'm down my local shops I'll have a look & see if they have any Revlons left ^-^

      Delete
  6. Nice colors! Can't wait to see some manis with these!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]