Sunday 1 April 2012

April Fools Non Stamping - We Stamp On Sunday

Today's challenge over at Adventures In Stamping was to do a mani without stamping as a sort of April Fools' Day mani.

I was thinking about doing these at the start of the week; but didn't really know when I'd post them as I don't like posting every day and what have you. So when I heard the challenge was a non stamping one I figured it would be a perfect time ^-^
Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: W7 - Suede
Lines: Acrylic Paints
Tips: Sally Hansen - White On
George - Mischief & Manhattan - Lemonade mixed for the yolk



Nomnomn. I love Creme Eggs. However I love mini ones as the regular ones are way too sickly for me.

I hope everyone's having a good weekend :]

32 comments:

  1. omg!! i love cadbury eggs! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea! Now I want a creme egg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such a clever idea and look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and yummy manicure! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Totally stealing this! Ha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol this is so funny and thrilling and mmmmmm- love it !!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look scrumptious! :D Creme eggs are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative! Love how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha this is so creative. Made me smile even though I detest eating Cadbury eggs. Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this! Mmmmm, Creme Eggs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So yummy! And just too cute! you did a really great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... Careful! People may eat your nails! lol
    Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha they look so yummie!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is brilliant! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job!... I haven't had one of those in years... I want one now.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]