Friday 5 April 2013

Cliche - Maldivas & Psyche Pink UFO Stamping

Hi hi all. So Happy It's Friday.

Although I'm currently back to half time at work I'm really looking forward to this weekend as getting things sorted for my new contract for work have been a little stressful this week, and it should be sorted after today, so looking forward to chilling!

I have a little bit of a odd combo today. Cliché - Maldivas is a lovely Orange creme that looks a little peachy in certain lights. The formula isn't that great though, still having visible nail line after two medium coats. I decided to pair it with Konad Special Polish in Psyche Pink, which made the stamping hard to see from afar, but the shimmer against the creme was really pretty. And the bright colour combination really perked me up a bit when I wore this a few weeks back.


Base coat CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Cliché - Maldivas
Stamping Colour: Konad Special Polish - Psyche Pink
Image Plate: Cheeky CH46
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
 

Looking at these kind of photos, where all I have is overcast light giving me a corpse look, or using crazy flash it makes me so so happy that I'm actually starting to get daylight before and after work. It's even been sunny the past few days!

Hopefully by the time Autumn and Winter roll around this year I'll be prepared and have a light box all set up!

Have a great weekend ^-^

10 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]